Lighting factory team leader / workshop floor supervisor
Location: Middlesex (West London)
Send all CVs to: email@example.com
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience.
Full time: 8.00 am – 4.00 pm Monday-Friday. Overtime available.
Four-month probation with training on a temp to permanent basis. Once permanent you will be eligible for the company pension scheme, annual bonus, further training and opportunities for promotion to the right person.
We are a small but growing lighting manufacturer which creates high performance, technically advanced and elegantly designed lighting instruments for sale into the international market.
We pride ourselves on our direct, personal and collaborative approach to working with architects, designers, engineers and other specifying partners.
We manufacture, service and support products that deliver energy-saving efficiency, visual comfort and modern aesthetics.
Our products effectively and attractively illuminate offices, universities, schools, health care facilities, retail stores, hotels, restaurants, transit centres, civic buildings and other built environments.
• Supervise a team of workshop operatives who assemble and test high quality metal and plastic lighting products
• Work methodically, accurately and carefully from technical drawings
• Work to tight deadlines
• Help to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
• Comply with Company and legislative standards at all times
• Team player willing to assist in other areas when necessary
Key skills needed:
• Supervision and training of workshop operatives
• Ability to read technical drawings essential
• Experience in working with aluminium and plastic is highly desirable
• Excellent communication and consultation skills
• Understanding and appreciation of health and safety and safe systems of work
• Attention to detail, dextrous and nimble fingered
• Highly motivated and keen to learn more
• Good timekeeping and attendance
If you are looking for a secure long-term role with opportunities for personal and professional development and feel this job may be the right fit for you, then you need to apply. Just respond to this advert by email with your CV clearly showing relevant experience and we will be in touch.
(Kiti šio Anglija.lt naudotojo skelbimai)
Susiję raktiniai žodžiai
Atsitiktinės Anglija.lt katalogo įmonės
„Anglija.lt“ naudoja slapukus. Naršydami toliau arba paspaudę Sutinku, leidžiate svetainei „Anglija.lt“ naudoti slapukus.