Sales Person ( direct sales BTB position)
- Self-motivated, able to work well either on their own or in a team.
- Good communication skills with a friendly approach.
- Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the closing of sales opportunities.
- The ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Reliability and honesty.
- Organizational and initiative skills.
- Must be Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Sales Experience with interior designers, architects, construction companies is beneficial, but not mandatory.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence.
- Must be computer literate.
- Higher Education – desirable.
• Looking for new clients
• Constantly keeping good relationships with existing clients and delivering the best services to them.
• Negotiating with existing and prospective clients, turning enquiries into sales
• Representing and offering Ecohardwood products to the existing and prospective clients in a professional manner via email, phone, or, if necessary, during a meeting.
• Providing excellent customer care after-sale, dealing with complaints if there is any.
• Ensuring sales growth
• Recording and maintaining customer information in our database.
The company offers:
• Full training and support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
• A friendly working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
• A basic salary and a realistic opportunity to earn commission on top along with potential, longer term career opportunities if you have the skills and motivation required.
Salary from £20 000 annually + commissions
Please email your CV to email@example.com
(Kiti šio Anglija.lt naudotojo skelbimai)
Susiję raktiniai žodžiai
Atsitiktinės Anglija.lt katalogo įmonės
„Anglija.lt“ naudoja slapukus. Naršydami toliau arba paspaudę Sutinku, leidžiate svetainei „Anglija.lt“ naudoti slapukus.